+421 911 221 300 firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Literacy Workshops: a complete and modern financial education for school and college students. We teach about money and the business of life in an interesting, engaging and fun way.
Find out more...
- Here you can find all the information about our financial literacy and entrepreneurship workshops for schools and other institutions that develop children’s potential.
- We organise workshops in a face-to-face format with the participation of our lecturers, in Slovak or English. Thanks to the workshop series, educators can count on a complete and up-to-date financial education for their students throughout the school year.
- Our team has developed up to 40 topics for schools in the field of financial education and entrepreneurship. Our comprehensive curriculum meets all the requirements of the National Financial Literacy Standard v.1.2.
- We use an interactive platform that uses artificial intelligence to deliver financial education so that all students are engaged, even those who find it more difficult to pay attention.
Workshop "My First Money"
In the My First Money workshop, we discuss with children topics such as personal needs, the differences between what I want and what I really need, smart shopping and planning the use of money, children will discover different sources of income, find out what everything is paid for, what banks are for and we will also look into stories from the history of money.
Children will learn all this in a friendly atmosphere with our tutor and state-of-the-art artificial intelligence in an app they won’t want to leave.
Workshop "Our Money and Values"
The aim of the Our Money and Values workshop is to teach children how to manipulate money in relation to the values we get for money. Children will learn that we have to spend time, energy and reason to get money. In a friendly atmosphere, students are introduced to the history of money, the origins of banks, types of income and expenditure, as well as an explanation of what investments, inflation and even cryptocurrencies are. Our unique artificial intelligence app ensures that even the most obsessive children stay engaged at all times.
Workshop "Business and Money"
The Business and Money workshop offers older primary and secondary school students an engaging combination of financial literacy and entrepreneurship topics. Just like in real life, this workshop teaches students how to keep track of their income and expenses and how entrepreneurs create a budget.
We introduce the topics of saving and investing, explaining what the ‘gold standard’ means, inflation, compound interest and how we can protect the value of our money. We also encourage students to think about their first earnings, what the jobs of the future will be and how they can make money today.
- Personal needs
- Saving and investing
- The gold standard and the history of money
- Functions of Banks
- European Union
- Social system and levies
- Taxes and why we pay them
- Demand, supply and price
- Occupations of the future
- Internet safety
- The consumer and their rights
Workshop "Young Entrepreneur"
An excellent business and money workshop for all students who want to learn about the realities of business. Students will be inspired to start their own business and during the workshops they will learn all the essentials of creating their own business plan. This workshop also includes independent work, resulting in a presentation of their own business ideas. The Business and Money workshop is a great complement to subjects such as Corporate Finance or Economics.
- Dictionary of
- Business Plan
- Financial plan
- Assets and liabilities
- Finding the target customer
- Original sales offer
- Marketing strategies
- Business and Laws
- Important institutions and authorities
- Accounting, payroll and tax,
- SWOT Analysis
- Mindset and mindset of an entrepreneur
- Motivation, discipline and time management
Workshop "Young Investor"
The unique Young Investor Workshop was created at the request of the students themselves and their parents, who like to come back to us. In this workshop, students will learn what investing actually means and who it serves, understand the difference between investment (e.g. property) and consumption (e.g. holidays), find out how compound interest increases the value of investments, find out what assets can be invested in and test their attitude to risky investments.
By the end of the workshop, students will have created their own investment portfolio and will be able to defend their choices. Students will explore these and other topics with the help of a tutor and our unique learning app and its artificial intelligence.
- Saving and investing
- Interest – the price of money
- Simple and compound interest
- Types of investment and investment portfolio
- Risks of investing
- Financial indices and mutual funds
- Real estate, gold and cryptocurrencies
- Stocks, ETFs, funds and other financial instruments
- Investing in yourself: education
- Trading and investing – what’s the difference
- Case study: Game Stop Scandal