+421 911 221 300 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Money and Values
10 hours with lecturer
20 hours with lecturer
Valid for groups of 3 or more participants
We are glad that your children also attend other clubs. With us, you choose the day that suits you best for your children.
Current course times from 1 February 2023 – registration open:
- Monday 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Wednesday 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Sunday 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
“Mom, how do I save money when I always want to spend it? And I want so many new things that my friends have had for a long time!”
Does this seem familiar? We recommend this course for pre-teens and teens to boost their confidence, healthy financial habits, and entrepreneurial skills as their habits are still developing.
In this course, students will learn to:
- restrain from impulsive buying
- embrace budgeting
- develop entrepreneurial thinking
- explore functions of banks
- understand inflation, supply and demand, and the gold standard
- protect their money in an online world
- navigate investments & cryptocurrencies
At the end of the course, each student will receive an EFC Certificate – an excellent supplement to any CV.